1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all invoices are due 30 days after the invoice date.
2. In case of late payments on all uncleared amounts there is interest due on the basis of the discount rate of the National Bank, increased by 2% for the period between the due date and the date of actual payment, without such a clause, the openness of the debt can be jeopardized .
3. In case of non-payment of the invoice by the due date and without any notice is required, the total amount of the invoice will be increased by way of forfetaire compensation by 20% with a minimum of 50 euros and this, together with the aforementioned penalty interest .
4.Due to the non-payment of an invoice by the due date, all other invoices shall be immediately due and WELDING SERVICES NV will have the right to cancel any pending operations sale and any delivery to be suspended.
5. Drawing a trade securities or any other arrangement would entail no novation, nor any deviation from our Terms and Conditions.
1. Unless stipulated otherwise, the delivery will constitute a firm commitment to the limits described in paragraphs 2 and 3.
2. If delivery by WELDING SERVICES NV was not carried out on the agreed date, the buyer can send a registered letter. If the delivery is still not being implemented within the 21 days following the date of dispatch of this registered letter, the buyer can claim compensation for late delivery.
3. If no delivery date has been specified, the delivery date will be four weeks, from the agreement becoming final between WELDING SERVICES NV and the purchaser.
1. All prices are net ex-factory B.T.W. not included.
2. The prices on the website are indicative only, they don't bind WELDING SERVICES NV and can be changed at any time by NV Welding Services.
3. All prices are reserved for possible mistakes.
1. The proprietary rights to the goods sold passes to the buyer from the moment that the invoices are paid.
2. The risks related to the goods sold are transferred to the buyer from the moment the goods leave the company WELDING SERVICES NV, even if WELDING SERVICES NV is responsible for transportation.
1. WELDING SERVICES NV will terminate the agreement in full rights in the event that the buyer could not perform his obligations within two weeks following the sending of a notice by registered letter.
2. This termination shall occur without prejudice to the right of WELDING SERVICES NV to obtain compensation.
1. Our products are deemed accepted at the time of their departure from the company of NV WELDING SERVICES.
1. Complaints will not be accepted if they are not notified in writing within 7 days following the delivery to NV WELDING SERVICES.
2. WELDING SERVICES NV reserves the right to choose between the substitution of the refused merchandise or the return payment of the purchase price.
1. No return of merchandise may be exported without prior written authorization.
2. Such authorization is no recognition that the goods were defective or non-compliant.
1. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing by the parties, the terms and conditions which will be contained herein, all of the agreements and contracts between NV WELDING SERVICES and copper closed part.
1. The agreements will be subject to Belgian law.
1. In case of dispute, the Court of Dendermonde shall have jurisdiction to hear the case, notwithstanding the right of WELDING SERVICES NV to sue in the courts of the seat or residence of the defendant if she prefers.